PLANNING A FUNERAL
Steps to Planning a Funeral
- Call your preferred funeral home
- They will guide you through the planning process.
- Make an appointment with Fr. Steve Anderson
- He will help you finalize any details for the funeral.
- Be present to one another
- Celebrate your loved one's life
- Comfort each other
Ways to Celebrate a Life
- We will display your loved one's name on the back wall of our church until our All Souls Celebration
- Flowers for the Altar
- Memorial Candle
- Mass Intention
- Make a bequeath to the Church or parish group
Funerals at Holy Redeemer
We prefer to celebrate funerals at Holy Redeemer...it's the best way to pray for a loved one, and celebrate their life.
Please contact our Director of Worship to discuss music for the funeral.
Director of Worship
Common Music for Funerals
Common Readings for Funerals
Click on the readings to view them.